- (50mA max) Microampere (Î¼A)
- -20Â°C-80Â°C Celsius (oC)
- 12-30 Volt (V)
- Level Switch
- 12...30VDC , Volt (V)
- Upto 80Â°C Celsius (oC)
- 250 Grams (g)
Marvel Capacitive Level Switch.
Measuring Principle The sense electrode and the instrument casing / vessel wall form an electrical capacitor. When in air the dielectric constant is 1 but when covered it is that of the material and so there is a change in the probe capacitance.
The capacitance is accurately measured and compared with a reference voltage. This change is processed to signal an alarm.
-20°C to 80°C
1/2, 3/4, 1 BSP/NPT
Max 100mA, Short-circuit protected
12...30VDC, (50mA max)
- Materials like: Food Grains, plastic chips, wood chips, saw-dust, sugar, cement, detergents, wheat flour, chemical powders, oil, etc.
- Detection of Liquids in Pipelines
- Detection of granular Solids and Powders
- Overfill and Dry Run Protection
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
21 C, Gr Flr, Saraswati Niwas, Kurla Kamgar Ngr, SG Barve Marg, Near Nandikeshwar Mandir, Kurla (E),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400024, India