- 4000 INR
- Celsius (oC)
- (50mA max) Milliampere (mA)
- Level Switch
- Stainless Steel
- 12...30VDC Volt (V)
- -20C to 60C Celsius (oC)
Marine Mini Conductivity Point Level Switch
Measuring Principle A Low alternating voltage is applied between the sense electrode and the probe ground. When the liquid reaches the point level , a conductive path is established between the two.
This is detected by MARINES Electronics and used to signal and alarm.
- Conductive liquids like: Water , fruit juice, chemicals etc.
- Detection of Conductive Liquids in Pipelines
- Overfill and Dry Run Protection.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
21 C, Gr Flr, Saraswati Niwas, Kurla Kamgar Ngr, SG Barve Marg, Near Nandikeshwar Mandir, Kurla (E),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400024, India